The OPTIMAL 650 o/s has all the great features of it's larger siblings. Many nurseries produce most of their plants for harvest at 1 1/2"-2 1/2" diameter.
For these nurseries the OPTIMAL 650 o/s offers:
- The ultimate in reliability - Can dig thousands of plants per year.
- Great speed - Up to 500 plants per day.
- Two gates - Dig the right or left row/ hydraulically locking frame.
- Exterior frame - More room for evergreens, shrubs and multi-stems.
- Great OPTIMAL rootball - More roots / less soil, no stripped trees, less freight, hand dug appearance.
- 4 blades not three - Round rootball not triangular, stronger blades / stronger digging / locust redbud no problem.
- Save ground, chemicals, time and money - No need to widely space your plants with the compact OPTIMAL 650 o/s.
Click here for the Optimal 650 o/s Flyer